You can make Chrome faster by following these steps.
Step 1: Update Chrome
Chrome works faster when you're on the latest version. Update Google Chrome.
Step 2: Make sure that page prefetch is on
You can turn on network action predictions (prefetch) to make Google Chrome open web pages faster. When on, Chrome preloads the links that you might open.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Settings .
- Tap Bandwidth Preload web pages.
- Select when you want Chrome to preload links.
- Tap Done.
- Avoid running multiple apps at the same time.
- Reset Chrome settings to default so that it runs like it did when it was first installed.
- Learn how to manually remove malicious programs from your Mac.