You can make Chrome faster by following these steps.
Step 1: Update Chrome
Chrome works faster when you're on the latest version. Update Google Chrome.
Step 2: Make sure page prefetch is on
You can turn on network action predictions (prefetch) to make Google Chrome open webpages faster. When on, Chrome preloads the links you might open.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Settings .
- Tap Bandwidth Preload Webpages.
- Select when you want Chrome to preload links.
- Tap Done.
- Avoid running multiple apps at the same time.
- Reset Chrome settings to default so it runs like it did when it was first installed.
- Learn how to manually remove malicious programs from your Mac.