You can make desktop mode or mobile mode a default setting on your phone or tablet. You can also customize these settings for specific sites.
Change the default settings on your phone or tablet
- On your Android device, open Chrome .
- On the right of the address bar, tap More Settings.
- Under “Advanced,” select Site settings Desktop site.
- Turn on Desktop site.
To customize your non-default settings for specific sites:
- In the Chrome app, open Settings .
- Under “Advanced,” select Site settings Desktop site + ADD SITE EXCEPTION.
- Enter the site’s URL.
Tip: You can also add a site to the exception list when you select More Desktop site.