You can improve your browsing experience with privacy settings. For example, when you visit a web page, Chrome can use a web service to automatically load pages based on the page’s links. Most of these settings are turned on by default, but you can turn them off.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Settings .
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap the feature that you want to update:
- Under 'Other Devices', turn Handoff on or off. Handoff lets you switch between browsing on your mobile device and browsing on your Mac computer.
- Read the finer details of how we treat your information in our Privacy Notice.
- You can choose which Google features you use in Chrome for more privacy options.
If you use a Chromebook at work or school, your network administrator might apply some of these privacy settings for you, in which case you can't change them yourself. Learn about using a managed Chromebook.