You can improve your browsing experience with privacy settings. For example, when you visit a web page, Chrome can use a web service to automatically load pages based on the page’s links.
Most of these settings are turned on by default, but you can choose which you'd like to turn on or off.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- At the bottom right, tap More Settings .
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap the feature that you want to update:
- Under 'Other Devices', turn Handoff on or off. Handoff lets you switch between browsing on your mobile device and browsing on your Mac computer.
- Read the finer details of how we treat your information in our Privacy Notice.
- You can choose which Google features you use in Chrome for more privacy options.
If you use a Chromebook at work or school, your network administrator might apply some of these privacy settings for you, in which case you can't change them yourself. Learn about using a managed Chromebook.