Choose your privacy settings
You can improve your browsing experience using web services. For example, Chrome can use a web service to automatically offer completions for search terms or website addresses you type in the address bar.
Most of these settings are turned on by default, but you can choose which you'd like on or off.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More Settings.
- Under "Advanced," tap Privacy.
- Tap the feature you want to update:
- Under "Other Devices," turn Handoff on or off. Handoff lets you switch between browsing on your mobile device and browsing on your computer.
- Under "Web Services," choose whether to have Chrome show you suggestions or send usage statistics and crash reports.
- Optional: To clear your browsing data, tap Clear Browsing Data select the data to clear and tap Clear Browsing Data.