You can print from Chrome with your computer or mobile device.
Migrate from Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print will be deprecated in December 2020.
- Before the end of 2020: We recommend that you find another way to meet your printing needs.
- Starting January 1, 2021: Google Cloud Print won't be supported. Devices across all operating systems can't print with Google Cloud Print.
Print from your device
You can print from Chrome on your Android device. To print from your phone, add a printer that can get data with Wi-Fi or a mobile network.
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app .
- Open the page, image, or file you want to print.
- At the top right, tap More Share.
- Select Print .
- At the top, select a printer.
- To change any print settings, tap the Down arrow .
- Tap Print .