Print from Chrome
You can print from Chrome using your computer or mobile device. With Google Cloud Print, you can make your printers available to you and anyone you choose.
Learn more about how Google Cloud Print works.
If your wireless printer says that it's Cloud ready, follow your printer manufacturer's instructions or see setup information for Cloud-ready printers.
If your printer doesn’t say it’s Cloud ready, follow the steps below.
- Turn on your printer.
- On your Windows or Mac computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Printing," click Google Cloud Print.
- Click Manage Cloud Print devices.
- If prompted, sign in with your Google Account.
- Select the printers you want to connect, and then click Add printer(s).
The printer is now associated with your Google Account and connected to Google Cloud Print. You can print to this printer from any device where you're signed in to your Google Account.
Print using AirPrint
To print from an iPhone or iPad, use AirPrint.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Open the page, image, or file you want to print.
- At the top right, tap More Share .
- Select Print.
- Select Printer Options and choose your settings.
- When ready, tap Print.
Megan is a Google Chrome expert and the author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.