Print from Chrome
You can print from Chrome using your computer or mobile device. With Google Cloud Print, you can make your printers available to you and anyone you choose.
Learn more about how Google Cloud Print works.
If your wireless printer says that it's Cloud ready, follow your printer manufacturer's instructions or see setup information for Cloud-ready printers.
If your printer doesn’t say it’s Cloud ready, follow the steps below.
- Turn on your printer.
- On your Windows or Mac computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Printing," click Google Cloud Print.
- Click Manage Cloud Print devices.
- If prompted, sign in with your Google Account.
- Select the printers you want to connect, and then click Add printer(s).
The printer is now associated with your Google Account and connected to Google Cloud Print. You can print to this printer from any device where you're signed in to your Google Account.
Print using Google Cloud Print
To print from an Android device, you'll need to set up Google Cloud Print on your Google Account. Or, you can install a printing app on devices with Android 4.4 and up.
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app .
- Open the page, image, or file you want to print.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Share.
- Select Print .
- At the top, select a printer.
- Change any print settings you want by tapping the Down arrow .
- When ready, tap Print .
Jess is a Google Chrome expert and the author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.