If you save a username and password for a site in Chrome, you can use those credentials to sign in to other apps on your iPhone or iPad. Learn how to save your passwords to Chrome.
Allow other apps to use passwords from Chrome
- On your iPhone or iPad, open your device settings.
- Select Passwords.
- Follow the prompts to unlock your device.
- Select Password options.
- Turn on Auto-fill passwords.
- Select Chrome .
- To finish setting up, follow the on-screen instructions.
Use Chrome passwords in other apps
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to an app that you want to sign in to.
- On the sign-in page, tap the username or password field.
- In the keyboard, select Passwords.
- To allow auto-fill, you may need to sign in to your device again.
- Select the password that you want to use.