You can create a shareable link that goes directly to specific highlighted text on a page.
To create a link that opens directly to highlighted text:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a page with text that you want to share.
- To highlight the text that you want to share, click and hold, then drag your mouse.
- To open the context menu, right-click on the highlighted text.
- Select Copy link to highlight.
- If you can’t select this option, this feature may not work for the selected content.
- Paste the link anywhere; for example, into an email or message thread.
Tip: To remove the highlight from the text in the linked content, right-click the highlighted text and select Remove highlight.