After you sign up for Chrome Browser Cloud Management (CBCM), you can use your Google Admin console to:
Manage Chrome browser from a single, cloud-based Admin console, across all your Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android devices at no additional cost.
- Enforce 100+ Chrome policies for all users who open Chrome browser on a managed device. These are the same policies that can be managed with on-premise tools like Windows Group Policy.
Users don't have to sign in or have Google Accounts to receive policies.
- Block suspicious extensions across your organization and do other common IT tasks.
- View reports on Chrome browsers deployed across your organization, including each browser's current version, installed apps and extensions, and enforced policies.
- Follow the steps that we provide on the Guides page to roll out Chrome browser to your organization. Learn how to configure your organization and deploy managed Chrome browsers. From the Admin console Home page, go to DevicesChromeGuides.
- Sign up for Chrome Browser Cloud Management
- Enroll cloud-managed Chrome browsers
- Enable Chrome browser reporting
- Set policies for enrolled browsers
- Chrome browser for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS platforms. CBCM maintains compatibility with the most recent 12 versions of Chrome browser.
- Ensure that Chrome components, such as Google Update, are not modified or disabled. Chrome installations that are not using the default configuration will not be supported, as this could lead to unexpected behavior.
- Google Workspace customers who currently receive phone and email support can get support for CBCM at no extra cost.
- Customers who sign up for a Google provided domain (deviceadmin.goog) can get support by purchasing Chrome Browser Enterprise Support.
- All customers can use the Chrome help forum.
- For detailed deployment instructions, see the Chrome Browser Cloud Management whitepaper.
Google and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.