Manage Chrome Browser from a single, cloud-based Admin console, across all your Microsoft® Windows®, Apple® Mac®, and Linux® devices at no additional cost.
- Enforce 100+ Chrome policies for all users who open Chrome Browser on a managed device. These are the same policies that can be managed with on-premise tools like Windows Group Policy.
Users don't have to sign in or have Google Accounts to receive policies.
- Block suspicious extensions across your organization and do other common IT tasks.
- View reports on Chrome Browsers deployed across your organization, including each browser's current version, installed apps and extensions, and enforced policies.
- Sign up for Chrome Browser Cloud Management
- Enroll cloud-managed Chrome Browsers
- Set policies for enrolled browsers
- Enable Chrome Browser reporting
- Chrome Browser version 73 or later for Windows, Mac, or Linux computers.
- Ensure that Chrome components, such as Google Update, are not modified or disabled. Chrome installations that are not using the default configuration will not be supported, as this could lead to unexpected behavior.
Note: Chrome Browser Cloud Management does not yet support managing browsers on Android or iOS.
- Google Workspace customers who currently receive phone and email support can get support for Chrome Browser Cloud Management at no extra cost.
- Customers who sign up for a Google provided domain (deviceadmin.goog) can get support by purchasing Chrome Browser Enterprise Support.
- All customers can use the the Chrome help forum.
- For detailed deployment instructions, see the Chrome Browser Cloud Management whitepaper.