Follow these steps to deploy Chrome Browser on a fleet of managed Linux® computers. You can also use the guide to quickly set up a small Chrome Browser test deployment.
- 64-bit Canonical® Ubuntu® 14.04+, Debian® 8+, openSUSE® 13.3+, or Redhat® Fedora Linux® 24+
- An Intel® Pentium® 4 processor or later that's SSE2 capable
Overview of steps
- Download the Chrome Browser package file.
- Use your preferred editor to create JSON configuration files with your corporate policies.
- Set up Chrome apps and extensions.
- Push Chrome Browser and the configuration files to your users' Linux computers using your preferred deployment tool or script.