Follow these steps to deploy Chrome Browser on a fleet of managed Linux computers. You can also use the guide to quickly set up a small Chrome Browser test deployment.
- 64-bit Ubuntu 18.04+, Debian 10+, openSUSE 15.2+, or Fedora Linux 32+
- An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that's SSE3 capable
Overview of steps
- Download the Chrome Browser package file.
- Use your preferred editor to create JSON configuration files with your corporate policies.
- Set up Chrome apps and extensions.
- Push Chrome Browser and the configuration files to your users' Linux computers using your preferred deployment tool or script.
Google and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.