Get Chrome Browser enterprise support
Chrome Browser enterprise support is a paid support offering from Google to help your organization configure, deploy, and manage the Chrome Browser for users in your organization. Chrome Browser enterprise support (previously called Chrome for Work Assist, Chrome Browser Assist, and Chrome Enterprise Support) offers your company an Enterprise Support Agreement with Google, which provides enterprise grade support for the Chrome Browser.
Chrome Browser enterprise support offers 24/7 unlimited phone, email, and online help with everything from creating a deployment plan for your team, to setting up Windows Group Policy templates, to advanced technical troubleshooting with our support team. The scope of support is detailed under Chrome Browser administration support.
How to sign up
Contact Google via this form. This program is for organizations with more than 1,000 users. You buy offline directly through Google.
Set up Chrome Browser enterprise support
After you buy support, follow the steps below to create one or more accounts.Step 1. Sign in to the Admin console
If you have an existing Google-verified domain, sign in to the Admin console with the username and password you’ve used for other Google services, such as G Suite. Continue to step 2, below.
If you have a Google provided domain or if you haven’t verified your domain, you’ll get an email once you buy Chrome Browser enterprise support. If this is the first Google Cloud product bought by your domain, the email sent to the IT contact will contain a temporary username and password to sign in to the Admin console. Follow the steps in the welcome email. Continue to step 2, below.
If you haven’t yet verified your domain, you need to before using Google support services.
Note: If you don’t get the welcome email with the temporary username and password, fill out this recovery form. The email is sent to the IT contact listed on the order form after your purchase.
- As the IT administrator, create an account for yourself. You can create user accounts to add more administrators. Learn more
- Add more administrators by granting admin privileges to user accounts. Learn more
- Add new administrators to the Google Cloud Support Center. Add these administrator(s) to the Google Cloud Support Center. Learn more
Confirm that you have access to Google Cloud Support.
In the Admin console, first generate a phone support PIN.
To file a support ticket online, in the Admin console:
- Click Support
- Click Contact support
- Click Support Portal
You’re directed to the Support Portal homepage.
- Click New Case.
You’re directed to file a new case.
Once you see this page, you can submit tickets to support.
FAQsWhat if I’m already a G Suite customer? How does Chrome Browser enterprise support differ in support?
If you’re a G Suite customer, the same enterprise support for Chrome Browser is included automatically at no extra cost. However, if you have more Chrome users in your company than G Suite licenses, you might still be interested in buying Chrome Browser enterprise support.
- If your domain has already been verified and you’re unsure of who verified it, follow these instructions on how to reclaim your domain. Once you can sign in to the Admin console, go to Step 2 above.
- If you had previous Google services on your account that haven’t been removed, your domain may have already been verified. Find who in your organization verified the domain and have them grant you access to the Admin console and support services.