Follow these steps to deploy managed Chromebooks and other devices that run Chrome OS, across your organization. You can also use the guide to quickly set up a small test deployment of Chrome devices.
Overview of steps
We recommend that you start by setting up one Chrome device with the settings you want to use for all of your devices. Then apply settings to the rest of your devices.
- Survey your site
- Add Wi-Fi networks
- Set Chrome management policies
- Update your devices to the latest Chrome version
- Enroll your devices
For a more detailed guide, see the Getting Started with Chrome Enterprise Guide.
To deploy a large number of devices for the first time, we recommend that you work with a G Suite Partner.
Want devices ready to use out of the box?
Many Chrome device resellers offer device configuration services, including:
- Updating the Chrome OS version on Chromebooks
- Enrolling in Chrome management
- Validating policies, including preconfigured Wi-Fi networks
- Asset tagging
- Laser etching
Contact a reseller if you're interested in this type of deployment.