As an administrator for a business or school, you can deploy enterprise features for Chrome users across a range of devices—Windows, Mac, and Linux computers, as well as Chromebooks, and other ChromeOS devices.
Manage Chrome browser
Deploy Chrome browsers across your organization's Windows, Mac, and Linux computers. Then use your preferred IT tools to enforce policies across devices, install apps and extensions, and manage other features of Chrome.
- Use the Google Admin console to enforce policies for Chrome browser users across managed computers. View detailed reports listing each browser's current version, installed apps and extensions, and enforced policies.
- Use Windows Group Policy or on-premise configuration tools for Mac and Linux, to manage policies on managed devices. Google provides an MSI installer for Windows, and policy templates for all 3 platforms.
Manage ChromeOS devices
You can manage policies on devices that run Chrome as an operating system. These devices include Chromebooks, Chromeboxes, and Chromebits.
From your Admin console, you can enforce policies, install apps and extensions, connect devices to your VPN and Wi-Fi networks, and manage other Chrome features.
Enforce 300+ corporate policies
Whether you manage Chrome browsers or ChromeOS devices, you can enforce a wide range of policies:
- Allow or block apps and site URLs
- Enforce privacy and security policies
- Install and manage business apps and extensions
- Manage Chrome auto-updates