For administrators who manage Chrome browser or ChromeOS devices for a business or school.
Chrome Enterprise Connectors Framework offers a collection of connectors and APIs that simplify the steps needed to integrate Chrome browser and ChromeOS with solution providers.
Integrations to extend ChromeOS functionality
Here, you will find a repository of connectors and APIs that will help extend the value of ChromeOS functionality to solution providers.
Implementing a zero trust strategy with security providers:
- Identity and access—Control who has access to which data and applications. Integrations available with providers such as Okta and Ping Identity.
- Endpoint management—Manage Chrome browser on Windows, Mac, or Linux computers, or on ChromeOS devices with UEM providers including BlackBerry, Samsung, and VMware.
- Security insights and reporting—Get proactive reporting insights on security events to reduce the threat to your organization through integrations with security providers including Splunk, Crowdstrike, and Palo Alto Networks. For information, see Manage Chrome Enterprise reporting connectors.
- Data Protection (DLP)—Connect Chrome directly with Endpoint DLP providers and check for sensitive data. This provides additional stability to the browser, as well as DLP agents, and removes the need to deploy and manage the DLP Chrome extensions.
XDR (Extended Detection and Response)—Allow third-party providers to monitor potential threats by reporting ChromeOS telemetry events. Events are sent directly from Google with no additional agents needed. For more details, see What is ChromeOS XDR connector.
Allowing users to be more productive:
- ChromeOS Desk—Configure desks designed with the critical apps that users need to be productive. For example, customer experience agents can have a desk for each customer interaction—organizing all the apps, windows, and tools that an agent needs within one neat box. When the interaction ends, agents can close the desk with one click, along with all its case-specific windows. Integrations to the ChromeOS desk connector are available with communications providers such as Dialpad, Edify, NICE, and RingCentral.
- Configure SAML single sign-on for ChromeOS devices
- Manage Chrome Enterprise reporting connectors
- Chrome Policy API
- Verified Access API
Google and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.