For Chrome 90 and later.
You can use VMware Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) on Apple iOS to distribute Chrome browser to your users and set some policies.
Important: Google does not provide support for any VMware issues. For help, contact VMware.
Add Google Chrome app to Workspace ONE
- Open the Workspace ONE UEM.
- On the left, click Apps & books.
- Click NativePublic.
- (Optional) If Google Chrome doesn’t appear in the app list, add it:
- Click Add application.
- Choose the platform Apple iOS.
- Search for Google Chrome and click Select.
- Click Save & assign.
- In the list of apps, find Google Chrome and select it.
- Click Assign.
- If the app is currently not assigned, click Add assignment and provide the requested information, including assignment groups, app delivery method, deployment time and date, and so on.
- For Application configuration, set configuration key and value pairs. To see a list of policies available, download the appconfig file.
- Click Add.
- Click Save and publish.
- Policies will be added to the Chrome Enterprise Policy List in a future release
- To request additional policies, file a support ticket. For Template, make sure that you choose Enterprise support feature request.
Google and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.