Invite a phone participant to a video call
To invite a phone participant:
- Start and join a video call.
- Click the invite icon at the top of the video call window.
- Select +Add telephone.
- Enter the phone number.
- Click Call.
- Click the dial pad icon if you need to press numbers within the call.
Add credit for phone calls:
All calls to the U.S. and Canada are free. Phone calls made to other countries are billed at our very low rates.
Here's how you add credit:
- Click the invite icon at the top of the video call window and then select +Add telephone.
- Enter the international phone number you're calling.
- Click on either the price of the call or your credit balance, both of which are displayed below the phone number.
- In the window that opens, select Add $10 credit.
- Complete your credit purchase with your Google Account.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Go to Google Voice.
- Click History on the left side of the page.
- Visit our credit request start page.
- Click the Refunds button next to your calling credit.
- Click Refund entire balance.
For all other issues please use this troubleshooter to help resolve your issue.
Megan is a Google Chat expert and the author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.