To keep up-to-date, remind customers to notify you when they change their domain name, administrator, or contact information, or address.
If a customer changes their primary domain or alternate email address in their Google Admin console, you can sync the changes to your Partner Sales Console. Note: This is a one-time sync and changes aren't automatically updated in the Partner Sales Console.
Customers receive notifications at two emails addresses set up in their Admin console.
- Email: The primary administrator for the customer's account.
- Alternate email: An email address that doesn't use the customer's domain. Receives password information and notifications from Google Workspace and other subscriptions managed in the Google Admin console.
View and update customer information
- Sign in to the Partner Sales Console.
- On the Customers page, click the customer's name.
- Click the Customer information tab.
- In Organization information, check the Domain for the alert, "This domain differs from the domain in the customer's Google Admin console."
Click Sync with Admin console to copy the domain name from the customer's Admin console to the Domain field.
- Scroll down to Contact information to check for changes to email addresses.
- Email: Copied from the Primary Administrator setting in customer's Admin console.
- Alternate address: If the email changed, click Sync with Admin console.