Customers can restrict your access even if you’re contractually obligated to provide them full support. So it’s important that you and your customers agree on a policy for your access to their Admin console. Learn how customers can change a reseller’s access.
Go to a customer’s Admin console
- Sign in to the Partner Sales Console.
- On the Customers page, click the customer name.
- Under Quick links, click Admin console.
Reseller limitations in a customer's Admin console
You can do most tasks that an administrator can do in their own Google Admin console. To protect a customer's security and privacy, there are limitations.
In a customer's Admin console, you cannot:
Additional limitations might exist
- Accept the Terms of Service agreement on behalf of the customer.
- Generate transfer tokens.
- Download the customer’s user list as a CSV file.
- View the customer's billing information. (You can view a customer's billing information in your Partner Sales Console)
- Manage access settings for a group in the Admin console.
- Manage access settings for a group in Google Groups for Business.
- For Google Essentials accounts that are email-verified: Assign an admin role (other than the Super Admin role) to users. For domain-verified accounts, you can assign any admin roles to users.
- Use Email Log Search to troubleshoot missing messages.
- Access the alert center.
- Set administrator email alerts.
- Add SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) or SSO (single sign-on) apps.
- Set DLP (Data Loss Prevention) rules.
- Turn on Android app management.
- Bind an EMM (enterprise mobility management) provider.