|Features||Compare Cloud Identity and Cloud Identity Premium editions|
All editions of Google Workspace and G Suite, Cloud Identity Free, and Chrome Enterprise.
|Plans||Free. Contact Google Support to request additional free licenses for your customer.|
After placing an order
- Customer must accept the Terms of Service. The Subscription status then changes from Suspended to Active.
New customers must verify their domain ownership
Turn off automatic licensing (optional)
If the customer also has Google Workspace or G Suite, check their automatic licensing settings. If Google Workspace or G Suite automatic licensing is turned on for an organizational unit, all new users in that organizational unit automatically receive a Google Workspace or G Suite license. Learn more about Cloud Identity and licensing.
Order Cloud Identity Free
- Sign in to the Partner Sales Console.
- On the Customers page, click the customer's name.
- For Subscriptions, click New service.
- At Cloud Identity Free, click Select.
- Select the billing account.
You only have to select the billing account if you have multiple billing accounts set up in your Partner Sales Console. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- All orders for a customer must use the same currency, but you can use different billing accounts with the same currency.
- All Google Workspace subscriptions need to use the same billing account.
- For the payment plan you want, click Select plan.
- Enter the number of licenses neededclick Save.
- Enter the P.O. number (optional)click Confirm orderClose.