Your organization's support offering determines how you create and manage support cases:
- For legacy Silver, Gold, and Platinum offerings, you manage cases in the Google Cloud Support Center.
- For all other support offerings, you manage cases in the Google Cloud Console. Learn more about Google Cloud Customer Care Standard, Enhanced, Premium support.
Tip: Before creating a support case, go to known issues to check if a case has already been filed.
Manage cases in the Google Cloud Support Center
Note: If you also resell Google Workspace, you can submit cases for Google Workspace and the Partner Sales Console in the Google Cloud Support Center.
Open a Google Cloud Platform technical support case
- Sign in to the Google Cloud Support Center (GCSC) with your reseller account. Learn how to access GCSC
- Choose the type of support request— for your customer or for yourself. Otherwise, we might not be able to address the request for security reasons.
- For your customer—Find the customer by search or click Accounts > My Customers.
- For yourself—Click Accounts > My Account.
- Click New Case.
- Select Issue Type >Tech Support.
- Select the Component, Subcomponent, Priority, and Language. How we prioritize your issue
- In the Description, give a short summary of the issue and any troubleshooting information.
Note: If you select English as the language, the Description includes a template with information required by support.
- Click Submit.
Phone support is available at 1-877-355-5787 (U.S. only) or +1 646 257 4500 (worldwide, charges might apply). To open a support case for yourself, use your Partner PIN. Or to open a case for a customer, use the customer’s PIN.
Manage cases in the Google Cloud Console
Submit a case in the Google Cloud Console
As a reseller, you submit and manage customers' cases in your organization's support account.
- Sign in to the Google Cloud Console.
- Select the project for which you'd like to have support.
- On the Support page, go to Quick Support and click Create a new support case.
Learn more about managing cases in the Google Cloud Console.
Contact Cloud Customer Care by phone
You can also request phone support for technical or billing questions.
Note: Before calling, it can be helpful to submit a support case. By referencing a case number in your call, you give the Cloud Customer Care team more information to research and address your issue.
To contact Cloud Customer Care by phone: