Create an Account
In order to use Google Catalogs Center you must first sign up for an account with Google Catalogs.
If you already have an account with Google Catalogs:
- Sign in to Merchant Center.
- Click on Catalogs tab on the left side navigation.
- If you receive an error, you are likely not signed in with the email you provided to set up your Google Catalogs account.
If you don’t have a Google Catalogs account, but you’ve been reached out to/approved by the Google Catalog Editorial and/or Partnerships Team:
- Sign in to your Merchant Center Account (If you don’t have a Merchant Center Account, follow the instructions here to create your account and setup a data feed).
- Record your Account ID number.
- Select the email alias you want to use for Catalogs Center. You can choose one of the following:
- For access within 24 hours, use your current Merchant Center sign in email.
- Create a new internal alias account solely for Catalogs use (e.g. GoogleCatalogs1@YourCompany.com). This option is recommended if multiple people on your team will need to access the Catalogs Center. Make sure to register this email alias as a Google Account.
- Email us at email@example.com and include the email alias you want to use for Catalogs Center and your Merchant Center Account ID.
- Wait until your receive a confirmation email from us. This will take up to 24 hours.
If you don’t have a Google Catalogs account, and you’d like to have the Google Catalogs Editorial Team review your catalog for inclusion in Google Catalogs:
- Go to the Google Catalogs Partner Inquiry Form.
- Fill out the form (We'll need to see your catalog first, so please remember to provide a link to your sample PDF in the form below.
- The Google Catalogs team will review your submission and get back to you within 2-4 weeks.
Next Step: Set up your account