If you have trouble using your phone in VR, try the steps below.
I don't see my phone screen
If your phone screen is black, or if you can't see the Google Cardboard app:
- On your Android phone, close the Google Cardboard app .
- Reopen the Google Cardboard app .
- If you still have trouble, repeat steps 1-2.
My phone is too large or small for the viewer
- If you have a case on your Android phone, try removing it.
- Use both hands to hold the phone more firmly inside the Cardboard viewer.
- If you see a vertical line on the screen, slide the phone left or right until the line disappears.