Try the steps below to fix any problems you may have with your Cardboard viewer.
Check your phone
- The center line on the app screen is lined up with the center of the viewer.
- Your Android phone works with your viewer.
- Your Android phone works with Cardboard.
I have trouble when I look at images
Step 1: Check your viewer profile
- On your Android phone, open the Google Cardboard app .
- In the top right, tap More Switch viewer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to scan your viewer's QR code.
- Choose an approved app, like Cardboard Camera or 360 Video Channel, then start a Cardboard video .
- Place your phone into the viewer.
Step 2: Align your phone
- Take your Android phone out of the viewer.
- Look for these items on the screen:
- At the bottom or in the top right, you should see Settings .
- In the center, you should see a vertical line.
- Place the phone back in the viewer.
- If you can still see the vertical line on the screen, slide your phone left or right until the line disappears.
Note: If you can’t see the items, turn up the brightness on your phone screen, and then try again.