See and download your invoices
On the Invoices tab in Billing, you can:
- See all of your invoices, debit memos, credit memos, and tax memos.
- Filter your invoices by status, due date, document type, invoice amount, and more.
- Create custom filters and save them for future use.
- Sort your invoices in ascending or descending order.
- Download invoices in bulk.
- Search for specific invoices.
- From the top of the page in Campaign Manager 360, click Admin > Billing.
- Select the Billing profile.
- Click Invoices.
- Choose an option from the dropdown that appears:
- “All invoices and memos” show all existing invoices.
- "Open Invoices and debit memos" shows all open invoices or debits that need to be paid.
- "Open credit memos" shows any open credits that you can apply to open invoices.
- “Tax memos” shows any applicable tax documents.
- Above the table, click + Add a filter.
- Select the filter type that you’d like to apply.
- Enter any additional information needed to complete the filter.
- Example: After you add the “Document number” filter, enter the invoice number (or list of invoice numbers, separated by a comma) that you’re searching for.
- Example: After you add the “Issue date” filter, select the date range of the documents you need to see.
- Click Apply, then add more filters as needed.
To remove a filter, click the X on the filter you’d like to remove.
View invoice details
Click the invoice you’d like to see details for. A pop-up will appear with details like the invoice number, invoice amount, status, purchase order number, account details, and more. In the “Document Activity” section, you can see who the invoice was delivered to.
To close the pop-up, click the X in the top left. To download, or request a revision to your invoice, click Actions in the top right of the invoice screen.
- Check the box to the left of the invoices that you’d like to download.
- To select all of the invoices that appear in your table, check the box at the very top left of the table.
- Click Download selected.
- If you select all and you have many documents, you will be given the option to download just the documents on that page or across all pages.
- Choose the format you’d like to use to download your invoices.
- Click Find in documents at the top of the table.
- Enter text that might help you find the invoice you’re looking for. As long as the text appears on your invoice, it’s searchable. To refine your search even further:
- Use “AND” (in uppercase letters) to find documents with two specific words. For example, searching for “video AND game” will search for invoices that contain both “video” and “game.”
- Use “OR” (in uppercase letters) to find documents with one of two words. For example, searching for “Nov. OR Dec.” will search for invoices that contain either “Nov.” or “Dec.”
Show or hide columns
- At the top of the column on the far right of your invoices table, click Edit.
- Select the columns you want to show or hide.
- To rearrange the order of the columns in the table, drag the column names in the "Edit" box.
- Click Save.
View other groups of documents
- Select the arrow next to “All memos and invoices“
- Click the “Document type’ to choose invoice type:
- "Open invoices and debit memos" shows invoices or debits that need to be paid.
- "Open credit memos" shows credits that you can apply to open invoices.
- “Tax memos” shows tax documents.
- "All invoices and memos" shows all of your invoices, including those that are closed or paid.
- "All credit memos" shows all of your credits, including those that have already been applied to invoices.
Types of credits and adjustments
There are some general categories of credits you may see on your invoice. Here is an example of an adjustment, although it may not appear on invoices exactly as written.
Credit adjustment or memo: A credit that was applied to your account. More specific information may be included on your invoice. In addition to the adjustment on the invoice itself, you may receive an additional credit memo document, with details about a reduction to the amount due from a specific invoice or payment account