You can monitor the type of content your ads serve near with digital content label verification. Here’s how the classification system works: Just as movies are given ratings such as PG, PG-13, and R – websites, videos, and mobile apps are classified according to content type. Digital content labels are standardized across all Google advertising products, including Google Marketing Platform, YouTube, GDN and AdMob.
Digital content labels in Campaign Manager 360 and Display & Video 360
- DL-G: Content suitable for general audiences.
- DL-Y: Content suitable for families.
- DL-PG: Content suitable for most audiences with parental guidance.
- DL-T: Content suitable for teen and older audiences.
- DL-MA: Content suitable only for mature audiences.
- Not yet labeled: Content that has not been labeled.
You can also target inventory in Display & Video 360 by digital content label. Learn more