Follow these guidelines to make sure creatives can run on NBC Peacock.
Upload a high-quality source file
Upload a source file with a minimum bitrate of 25 MBPS to generate a mezzanine file, which is required by NBC Peacock.
Turn on high-quality transcodes in your placements
NBC Peacock requires a high-quality transcode to use as a mezzanine file:
- Minimum resolution: 1920 × 1080
- Minimum bitrate: 15 Mbps
Turn on a mezzanine quality transcode at the placement level to make sure all creatives in the placement include the required transcodes.
- Open the placement.
- Turn on Control transcodes from the placement.
- Make sure that a mezzanine transcode is included and turned on. The mezzanine file requires a 1920 × 1080 resolution with a video bitrate of at least 15 Mbps or higher. Any tag without a mezzanine will be ineligible to run on NBC Peacock inventory and will be rejected.
- Turn on additional transcodes to match NBC Peacock's other requirements:
- High: 1920 × 1080 resolution with a 3.25–5 Mbps bitrate
- Medium: 960 × 540 or 640 × 480 resolution with a 1–1.5 Mbps bitrate
- Low: 640 × 360 or 416×234 resolution with a 340–460 Kbps bitrate
If the available transcodes don't meet these requirements, try uploading a higher quality source file.
Use only VAST 2.0 tags
Make sure to only select VAST 2.0 placement tags. VAST or VPAID hybrid tags are not compatible with NBC Peacock.
Add a Universal Ad ID
Add a universal AD ID to the Identification section of each unique creative.