This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
I'm having trouble syncing my Google Calendar on my new Huawei P30 pro while having no issues with my previous phone.
1. In the Calendar App I do not see my google accounts it only says 'Phone' as an added account.
2. Reminders sync perfectly but appointments do not.
3. When I refresh the Calendar app it says 'Sync error'
4. When I go to settings > accounts > Google; I can see the sync icon for both Gmail and Calendar has an exclamation mark inside them. The last synced date is also off from all other items. When I move on to manually sync using the 'Sync Now' button I get a message stating: 'Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly'. This has been going on for the 2 months I have this phone so this is clearly incorrect
What I've tried:
1. Clearing data/Cache of Google Calendar and the Google Calendar Sync system process
2. Removing Google accounts from device and adding them again'
3. Removed permissions from the Huawei Calendar app
4. Changed battery saving settings.
5. Tried using third party calendar apps as well but they also don't work
6. Uninstalling/Reinstalling the Google Calendar App
Basically everything I could think of short of full factory reset.
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.