Importing a calendar from applications like Outlook or Yahoo using .ics file import shifts event times forward or backward.
Pressing 'Enter' doesn't work for some JAWS users (TT)
Calendar isn't working for me in Chrome; works fine in other browsers
We've received reports from users about difficulty using Calendar in Chrome. Common symptoms are the inability to create a new event or edit events, and buttons being unresponsive. Using Calendar in other browsers works fine.
To fix this, try the following steps:
- Open a new incognito window (Ctrl+Shift+N) and try to log in to Calendar there.
- Go to chrome://extensions and disable all extensions, then try using Calendar again in your normal window.
After that, you can re-enable the extensions one by one to see which one was causing problems with Calendar.We would appreciate it if you would post to the following thread with the name of the problematic extension so that other users may also benefit: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/calendar/xfkScih_Y8M
Some of the extensions that are known to cause problems are:
- Fast Save 1.1 (http://technologydribble.info/2012/08/01/what-is-fast-save-1-1/)
- Scroll Flow (Calendar doesn't scroll up anymore)
- Roboform Toolbar
I’m using iOS 6.0.1 and I’m not able to edit events on secondary calendars.
Some iOS 6.0.1 users who are syncing Google Calendar with their device using the Microsoft Exchange account type are not able to edit events on secondary calendars.
Users are reporting that the 'Edit' button doesn't appear on the event on secondary calendars; the only options are “Accept”, “Decline”, or “Maybe”. We investigated the issue, and found out it only appears if the user is subscribed to Reminders and Notifications for that secondary calendar.Unfortunately, this issue is a limitation of the ActiveSync protocol, and therefore cannot be resolved on our side.
However, there are several workarounds available:
- Editing events on secondary calendars is still possible using the web interface by visiting google.com/calendar in your browser.
- Unsubscribe from Reminders & Notifications for the secondary calendars using the web interface, which will allow you to edit events on your device.