See Google Calendar events on Apple Calendar
You can see Google Calendar events on your Apple calendar on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
See Google Calendar events on Apple calendarsApple Calendar on your computer
Note: Make sure you have the latest version of Apple Calendar and the latest Apple operating system on your computer. Learn how to find your Apple computer's operating system or update your computer's operating system.
- On your computer, open Calendar .
- In the top left corner of your screen, click Calendar Preferences.
- Click the Accounts tab.
- On the left side of the Accounts tab, click Add .
- Select Google Continue.
- To add your Google account information, follow the steps on the screen.
- On the Accounts tab, use "Refresh Calendars" to choose how often you want Apple Calendar and Google Calendar to sync.
You can sync Google Calendar with the Calendar app that comes on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Calendar.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add account Google.
- Enter your email address Next.
- Enter your password. If you don't have the latest operating system and you use 2-Step Verification, enter an app password instead of your regular password.
- Touch Next.
- Emails, contacts, and calendar events will now sync directly with your Google Account. To sync only your calendar, turn off the other services.
- Open the Calendar app on your iPhone to see your Google Calendar events.
Change which calendars get syncedWhich calendars are automatically synced
- Any calendars that you see under "My Calendars" in Google Calendar on your computer
- Visit the Calendar sync page.
- Check or uncheck the names of any calendars.
- In the bottom right corner, click Save.
- When you're done, refresh your calendar.
If you used to sync using the "Delegation" tool in Apple Calendar, you need to turn that off for Calendar sync to work.
- Open Apple Calendar on your computer.
- In the top left corner, click Calendar Preferences.
- Click the Accounts tab Delegation.
- Uncheck all calendars.
Google Calendar features that don't work on Apple Calendar
- Email notifications for events
- Create new Google calendars
- Room Scheduler
Aaron is a Calendar expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.