Find Google Calendar events on Apple Calendar
You can find Google Calendar events on your Apple calendar on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
Find Google Calendar events on Apple calendars
You can sync Google Calendar with the Calendar app that comes on your iPhone or iPad.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open your device settings.
- Scroll and tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Add account Google.
- Enter your email address Next.
- Enter your password. If you don't have the latest operating system and you use 2-Step Verification, enter an app password instead of your regular password.
- Tap Next.
- Emails, contacts, and calendar events will now sync directly with your Google Account. To sync only your calendar, turn off the other services.
- Open the Calendar app on your iPhone to find your Google Calendar events.
To sync with an existing account, tap the account and turn on Calendars.
Google Calendar features that don't work on Apple Calendar
- Email notifications for events
- Create new Google calendars
- Room Scheduler
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?