You can add or remove a video conference to your Calendar events.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- Create an event or open an existing event you have edit access to.
- If you create a new event, click More options.
- If you’re editing an existing event, click Edit .
- Find the conferencing field in the Calendar event.
- To remove an existing video conference, click Remove .
- To add a new conference, click Add Google Meet video conferencing.
- If you have enabled a conferencing Add-on, select the conferencing provider from the “Add conferencing” dropdown menu.
- Click Save.
I want to use a different conferencing solution
I want to avoid multiple conferences on single events
There can only be a single conference attached to the conferencing field of a Google Calendar event. This conference can either be Google Meet conference or a conference from an installed conferencing Add-on.
You can install supported conferencing Add-ons via the G Suite Marketplace to use with Google Calendar. Once installed, these solutions will appear as options in the conferencing field dropdown when manually adding conferencing to your Google Calendar events.
Using mechanisms other than the conferencing field to attach conferencing details (for example: inserting conference details directly into location fields, event descriptions, via browser extensions, etc) to Google Calendar events may result in more than one conference being attached to a single event.