May 2021Add or remove Birthdays, Holidays & other calendars
- Get started with Google Calendar
- Set up and modify Google Calendar settings
- Create and manage events
- Manage your calendar notifications
- Turn notifications on or off.
- Change the timing of snoozed notifications on your computer.
- Split your working hours based on your availability.
- Schedule out-of-office events that repeat.
- Open Google Calendar in a Chrome browser.
- View your calendar and events from the last 4 weeks or any time in the future.
- View events by day, week, or month.
- Show, edit, and create events on your personal calendars.
- Easily create and edit events in one place.
- View details about an event location.
- Get directions.
- Preview the location of an event.
- Add travel time to an event.
Report event invitations as spam on Android
View your calendar in dark mode on Android
See your coworker’s calendar and schedule events more quickly
RSVP to Calendar events from forwarded invitations
SMS notifications removed from Calendar
View Calendar attachments in Google Meet
You can now view attachments included in Google Calendar directly from a video meeting in Meet. Learn more about how to open Calendar attachments in Google Meet.
Non-Google Calendar users always get email notifications
Add non-Google conferencing apps to events
Suggest a new meeting time
When you get a Calendar invitation, you can suggest to meet at a different time. You will see the other attendees’ calendars to find a time that works for everyone. Learn how to propose a new meeting time.