Import a calendar from Outlook or Yahoo!
If you'd like to migrate your events from another calendar service, click the name of the calendar you've been using. Below are instructions on how to import these events to Google Calendar from a few other calendar services.Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Open your Outlook calendar.
- Click Calendar.
- Right click on the calendar you want to export > Save as > iCalendar format.
- Click More Options > Date Range > Whole calendar, Detail -> Full details.
- Click OK > Save.
- Open Google Calendar.
- Next to Other calendars, click the drop down arrow > Import calendar.
- Click Choose file > the file that contains your events > Open.
- Select the Google Calendar to which you'd like to import your Outlook events, then click Import.
The exported .ICS file won't support recurring Outlook events or keep the Outlook attendees. Instead of recurring events, individual events will be created for recurring events that fall between the dates you've selected.
- In your Yahoo! Calendar account, go to Actions, then select Export.
- Select the desired Calendar(s), and save the[.ics] file. (Note: When your calendar contains more than one year's worth of data, we recommend that you manually divide the file into multiple, one-year segments and import them separately; otherwise, you may encounter errors.)
- In Google Calendar, click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Import calendar.
- Click Choose file and find the file that contains your events, then click Open.
- Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import.
The exported .ICS file won't support recurring Yahoo! events or keep the Yahoo! attendees. Instead of recurring events, individual events will be created for recurring events that fall between the dates you've selected.
To migrate events from other calendar applications, export your events in either iCalendar or .CSV format and import the file into Google Calendar.