Report problems with events from Gmail
When Gmail sees dates and times in an email, an event may be automatically added to your calendar. If that happens and there's a problem, like if the calendar event’s date or time is wrong, let us know using the steps below. Keep in mind that letting us know gives us information to fix issues, but we won't be responding to you.
Step 1: Copy the email
- On your computer, go to mail.google.com.
- Find the email that contains the event.
- From the top right of the email, click the down arrow .
- Click Show original.
- Click Copy to clipboard.
Step 2: Report the problem
- From your computer, go to calendar.google.com.
- From the top right, click Support Send feedback.
- In the text field, describe the problem.
- Enter the email by pasting your clipboard.
- Windows: Ctrl + v
- Mac: Command + v
- If you want to, highlight or hide info in the screenshot.
- Click Send.