'Sorry, Calendar is temporarily unavailable' error
After signing in to Google Calendar, you see a 'Sorry, Calendar is temporarily unavailable' error message.
- A temporary problem connecting to the Google Calendar server
- A browser cache that needs to be cleared
- A third-party application that is interfering with Google Calendar
- If your internet connection to Google Calendar is interrupted, refresh your page.
- Clear your browser's cache. Learn how
- Check your anti-virus programs and firewall settings to ensure that google.com and google.com/calendar are included in the list of sites you want to be able to access.
- If you are using a third party sync application, sign out of Google Calendar and disable any third-party sync application before signing back in. Unfortunately, we're unable to investigate issues that are the result of using third-party sync applications. Please consult the support resources of the third-party sync application in order to troubleshoot further.
If you're still unable to resolve your issue, please visit our Help Forum to receive help, tips and suggestions from other users.