Send feedback about Google Calendar
If you want to report a problem or tell us something that's missing from Google Calendar, send us feedback.
When to send feedback
Things you can send feedback about:
- Something is broken or not working well
- You have suggestions for things that should be added to Google Calendar
How to send feedback
In your feedback, try to share as much detail about the problem or suggestion as you can.
We can’t respond individually to every piece of feedback, but we do use your comments to improve Calendar for everyone.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Calendar app .
- In the top left, tap Menu Help & feedback.
- At the bottom, tap Send feedback.
- Enter your feedback and tap Send .
Report inappropriate calendars or events
If you see a suspicious invitation or event on your calendar, report it as spam.First, report the event as spam
- Open the event invitation on your computer. If you get an event invite on your phone, don't reply to it. Instead, follow the directions below to report it as spam on your computer.
- In the "Going" section at the top, click Report spam Report spam.
- When you report it, all events from that organizer will be removed from your calendar.
Note: You won't see the option to report the event as spam if you've already responded.
If you don't want to see events on your calendar that you haven't replied to, you can change your Google Calendar settings.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- In the "General" tab, find the "Automatically add invitations to my calendar" section.
- Select No, only show invitations to which I have responded.
Visit the Calendar help forum
Our community of Calendar users is a great option in these situations:
- Ask "how to" questions
- Discuss Calendar with other people who use it
Aaron is a Search expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.