If you want to report a problem or tell us something that's missing from Google Calendar, send us feedback.
When to send feedback
Things you can send feedback about:
- Something is broken or not working well
- You have suggestions for things that should be added to Google Calendar
How to send feedback
In your feedback, try to share as much detail about the problem or suggestion as you can.
We can’t respond individually to every piece of feedback, but we do use your comments to improve Calendar for everyone.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Calendar app .
- In the top left, tap Menu Help & feedback.
- At the bottom, tap Send feedback.
- Enter your feedback and tap Send .
Report inappropriate calendar invites or events
Tip: If you see a suspicious invitation or event on your calendar, report it as spam.
First, report the event as spam
How to report an event:
- On your Android, open the Calendar app .
- Tap the event you’d like to report.
- At the top right, tap More Report as Spam.
- To confirm, tap Report.
Visit the Calendar help forum
Our community of Calendar users is a great option in these situations:
- Ask "how to" questions
- Discuss Calendar with other people who use it