Change your language setting
To change the language setting for your Google Calendar, just follow these steps:
- Click the gear icon.
- Select Settings (fourth link in the drop-down menu).
- In the first section of Settings, select a language from the drop-down menu. For example, English (US).
- Click Save (the button on the left).
Learn how to change other Google Calendar settings.
Change your language settings for other Google products
- If you find yourself on a country-specific Google homepage, such as google.es, you can easily get back to Google.com in English by clicking the Google.com link in the bottom right corner of the page. You can also bookmark //www.google.com/ncr.
- Learn what to do if Google Search is sending you to the wrong country domain.
- Change the display language settings for all of your Google products, by changing the display language settings for your Google Account.