Change your language setting
To change the language setting for your Google Calendar, follow these steps:
- Open Google Calendar on a computer.
- In the top right, go to Settings .
- Select Settings.
- In the first section, select a language from the drop-down menu. For example, English (US).
- Click Save at the top.
Learn how to change other Google Calendar settings.
Change your language settings for other Google products
- If you find yourself on a country-specific Google homepage, such as google.es, you can easily get back to Google.com in English by clicking the Google.com link in the bottom right corner of the page. You can also bookmark //www.google.com/ncr.
- Learn what to do if Google Search is sending you to the wrong country domain.
- Change the display language settings for all of your Google products, by changing the display language settings for your Google Account.