Register your mobile phone
To register your mobile phone with Google Calendar, you need to obtain a verification code. Here's how:
- Click the gear icon at the top of any page and select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Click the Mobile Setup tab
- Select your country from the Country drop-down menu
- Enter your phone number in the Phone number field
- Select your carrier from the drop-down menu, if applicable. If you see the link See Help Center for supported providers, please check if your provider is supported before requesting your verification code.
- If your carrier is supported, click the Send Verification Code button, and you'll get a text message on your phone
- Once you receive this message, enter the code you received in the Verification code field and click the Finish setup button
- Click Save
It is possible to register the same mobile phone number in multiple Google Accounts. You will receive all notifications, including SMS, from all your primary calendars in each of your Google Accounts.