Register your mobile phone
To register your mobile phone with Google Calendar, you need to obtain a verification code. Here's how:
- Open Google Calendar.
- Click the gear icon at the top right > Settings.
- Click the Mobile Setup tab.
- Select your country from the Country drop down menu.
- Enter your phone number in the Phone number field.
- Select your carrier from the drop-down menu, if applicable.
- Click the Send Verification Code button.
- Once you receive the text message, enter the code you received in the Verification code field and click the Finish setup button.
- Click Save.
It is possible to register the same mobile phone number in multiple Google Accounts. You will receive all notifications, including SMS, from all your primary calendars in each of your Google Accounts.