Print your calendar
If you ever need a paper copy of your calendar, you can print a month, a day, or any date range you choose.
- Open Google Calendar on a computer.
- At the top of the page, click Day, Week, Month, or Agenda to choose which view to print.
- Use the arrows at the top to go to the first day, week, or month you want to print.
- In the top right corner, click More, then Print.
- On the Print Preview page, you can change the date range, font size, page orientation, and color setting.
- When the preview looks right, click Print.
A window with print options for your computer will open and you can make more changes to your print settings. You'll probably need to click Print again.
More optionsChoose which calendars to print
If you have multiple calendars, you can hide the calendars you don't want to print.
- Before you start printing, find the calendars you want to hide on the left side of Google Calendar under My calendars or Other calendars.
- Click the name of each calendar you want to hide. You can tell if your calendar is hidden if the square next to it is an outline, for example Birthdays.
- Follow the steps at the top of this page to print.
After you're done printing, you can show your calendar by clicking the calendar name again.
Only a certain number of days fit on a page, but here are a few tips that might help your calendar fit better:
- Change to Landscape or Portrait mode: On the Print Preview page (see directions above), click the Orientation menu.
- Change to a different view: If you're on Day or Week view, but you don't need so much detail, switch to Month view instead and change the date range in the Print Preview.
- Hide weekends: You can save space by not printing weekends in Week or Month view. In Calendar, go to the settings gear , click Settings, find Show weekends, and click No.
- Change the font size: On the Print Preview page (see directions above), you can make the font bigger or smaller. This won't help get more days on the page, but it can make your calendar more readable.
You can also save a PDF copy of your calendar on your computer.
- Follow the steps above to print your calendar.
- But instead of clicking "Print" on the Print Preview page, click Save As.
A PDF of your calendar will be downloaded on your computer. Look for the PDF file where your downloads are usually saved on your computer. The filename should be similar to "calendar_2015-01-12_2015-01-17.pdf."
Aaron is a Calendar expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.