You can print your Google calendar in any date range.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- At the top right, click Day, Week, Month, Year, Schedule, or 4 Days to choose which date range to print.
- At the top right, click Settings Print.
- On the "Print preview" page, you can change details like font size and color settings.
- Click Print. A window with print options appears.
- At the top left, click Print.
Set advanced print options
- On the left, under "My calendars" or "Other calendars," click the name of the calendars you want to hide. They’re hidden if the square next to a calendar is outlined.
- To print, follow the steps at the top of this page.
Tip: To unhide a calendar, click it.
Only some days fit on a page. Here are a few tips that might help your calendar fit better:
- Change to Landscape or Portrait mode: On the "Print preview" page, click the Orientation dropdown .
- Change to a different view: If you don't need much detail, switch to "Month" view and change the date range in the "Print preview" page.
- Hide weekends: To save space, you can hide weekend events:
- At the top right, click Settings Settings.
- Under "View options," click Show weekends.
- Change the font size: On the "Print preview" page, you can make the font bigger or smaller. This action won't change the number of days you find on the page, but it may make your calendar easier to read.
- Follow the steps to print your calendar.
- In the final window with print options, under "Destination," click Change.
- Under "Print destinations," click Save as PDF.
- At the top left, click Save.
Tip: To find your calendar PDF check your computer’s downloads.
- In the upper right, click Settings Print.
- Under “Color and style,” click Full color.
- Click Print.
Tip: If “Full color” is selected, RSVPs appear as:
- Did not respond: transparent box
- No: transparent box with crossed-out circle
- Yes: full color box
- Maybe: full color with a question mark