'Quick Add' doesn't recognize an entry
While the Quick Add feature is pretty good at recognizing calendar-related keywords and phrases, it's not perfect. Here are a few tips to help you as you use Quick Add to create events:
- Enter the basic elements: what, when and where.
- Use double quotation marks to block date/time parsing. For example, enter [ meet Scott at "Taco Tuesdays" Friday 8 pm ].
- Quick Add doesn't currently support conjunctions (e.g. March 13th & 14th, 4/16 till 4/20, etc.)
- For All Day events such as birthdays, don't specify a time. For example, just enter [ 7/15 Julia’s birthday ].
- When entering a time, use a colon. For example, enter [ 9:15 ] instead of [ 915 ].
For additional tips and examples, please see What’s the Quick Add feature?