Search on Google Calendar
You can search your calendar to find past and future events.
How to search
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- At the top of the page, search in the box that says "Search Calendar."
- You'll see results as you type, including ones from other Google products you use, like Gmail and Google Drive.
- Click on a result to see the details for that event.
Note: To improve the search suggestions, your Calendar searches and browsing activity are saved in My Activity if Web & App Activity is turned on.
Filter your results
To narrow down your results, click the down arrow in the right of the search box .
From here, you can choose:
- Which calendars to search
- What (information from the event, including its name)
- Who (names of invitees, or event owners)
- Where (location for your event)
- Doesn't have
- Date range
I don't see all past events in my search results
If you don't see past events when you search, try using advanced search on your computer to only see results for a certain time period.
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the search box, click the Down arrow .
- Add in information you want to filter by, including the dates.
- At the bottom of the box, click Search.
Courtney is a Calendar expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.