Search on Google Calendar
You can search your calendar to find past and future events.
How to search
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Calendar app
- In the top left corner, tap Menu Search.
- Type what you're looking for, then tap Search.
Note: To improve the search suggestions, your Calendar searches and browsing activity are saved in My Activity if Web & App Activity is turned on.
I don't see past events
If you don't see past events when you search, try using advanced search on your computer to only see results for a certain time period.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the search box, click the Down arrow .
- Add in information you want to filter by, including the dates.
- At the bottom of the box, click Search .
Aaron is a Search expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.