Search on Google Calendar
You can search your calendar to find past and future events.
How to search
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- At the top of the page, search in the box that says "Search Calendar."
- You'll see results as you type, including ones from other Google products you use, like Gmail and Google Drive.
- Click on a result to see the details for that event.
Search optionsFilter your results
To narrow down your results, click the down arrow in the right of the search box .
From here, you can choose:
- Which calendars to search
- What (information from the event, including its name)
- Who (names of invitees, or event owners)
- Where (location for your event)
- Doesn't have
- Date range
You can use any of the search operators that Google Search supports in Google Calendar to narrow down your results.
Note: To improve the search suggestions, your Calendar searches and browsing activity are saved in your Web & App Activity if you have it turned on. You can pause your history or remove it at any time. Learn more about Web & App Activity.
Troubleshoot issuesI don't see all my results
When you search on your computer, you may see a message at the top of the page that says "200 results for x."
On the page, there might not actually be 200 results. This is a problem that the Google Calendar team is working on.
If you don't see results from the past when you click enter after typing your search term, try using the suggested results that show up before you click enter. Those suggested results often include events from the past.
See events from a certain time period
If you don't see past events when you search, try using advanced search on your computer to only see results for a certain time period.
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the search box, click the down arrow .
- Add in information you want to filter by.
- At the bottom of the box, click Search.
Courtney is a Calendar expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.